Friday, October 21, 2005


A bad start to a good day...

(what a positive attitude..)

1. I had to go to another campus for the training. I had to catch the shuttle from our main campus to this other campus. We waited for about 30 hour before the shuttle was arranged.

2. By the time I reached the campus, it was 10:00 (the training starts at 9:30), so I hurriedly had my breakfast..took a cup of coffee and reached the entrance, swiped my card, and opened the door (otherwise it will not open) with a push. The door hit the wall on the other side and came directly towards me, tumbling the coffee cup in my hand - I had (I still do) coffee all over my shirt and face.

3. I hurriedly went to the the rest room and washed my face, but couldn't do much with the shirt, because it was full of coffee and I would have to soak my shirt if I ought to wash it..

4. Cursing, I came back to the training hall, only to find it empty. I was wondering what happened and tried calling up the trainer and the participants. After repeated attempts the guy picked up and informed me that the training is postponed as he has some urgent work. Thanks,

5. By now, the time was 10:15.. I hurriedly rushed back to my shuttle stop only to find that it has already left. So I just waited till the next shuttle came. I reached office by 11:00

6. My colleagues had good fun poking my ribs, but were offering solaces that the stains didn't look that bad. And on had Brut perfume, so I just sprayed (poured?!) it all over to make the coffee smell to go away.

7. Now I reek of a mix of cappuncino and musk. Prob. Brut people should take note of this new perfume - as I see many people staring at my cubicle (is it my bramai?!)

1 comment:

Ram C said...

I never had this experience in office..but had once outside during a lunch party... felt very bad when I came out out the restrnt..