Thursday, October 22, 2009

Whats up?

I have a purpose today and thats why I entered this blog. This is truly a wonderful opportunity that I got and I want it share it. I am part of the 15 member team formed by the well-known Kiruba Shankar. We are doing an amazing project. We are interviewing TED fellows and publishing them in our blogs, and in general the web. Each one has taken about 5 fellows each and are researching about them, framing our own questions and at the end we put it up here.

I am done with 2 interviews and I cant tell you how much I am excited about them. All the 5 fellows are exceptional. The first 2 I have taken are working in the Pyramid's bottom. Visions followed by appropriate actions result in nothing but wonders. I will present my interviews one by one and I hope you will be inspired as I am. I hope that I have transpired their thought process.

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Parvathy

No comments: